24/7 Emergency Veterinary Services in Magnolia
Full-Service Care When Your Pet Needs It Most
Emergency Pet Care of Texas is a full-service veterinary hospital with 24/7 emergency services for the pets of the Magnolia community. We know that medical emergencies can be both unpredictable and scary. Our veterinary team is here for you and your pet no matter what time of day. If your pet is experiencing an unexpected medical emergency, you can count on Emergency Pet Care of Texas.
If you suspect your pet is experiencing an urgent medical condition, call (832) 521-8521 right away.
Experienced Emergency Services
As an American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited animal hospital, Emergency Pet Care of Texas is fully equipped to provide urgent and emergency care to your beloved pets. We are not a replacement for your regular veterinarian; rather, we work to make sure that your pet is getting the care they need when they need it most. Our Magnolia veterinarians work hard to get your pet back on all fours and then coordinates with your regular veterinarian to ensure that their follow up and ongoing care is suited to your pet’s needs.
We provide the following services:
- Minor illness care – If your pet is under the weather or feeling uncomfortable, our team can make sure they are getting the treatment they need to get back on all fours.
- Critical care – When your pet is experiencing a more severe condition, we can provide fluid infusions and oxygen therapy, as well as treating ingestion of toxic substances or providing anti-venom treatments.
- Monitoring – Because we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we are able to provide around-the-clock monitoring of your pet if they are critically ill or recovering from surgery.
- Radiological imaging – Our in-house diagnostic services include digital x-rays and ultrasounds to get a closer look at your pet’s internal systems with review by board-certified radiologists.
- Laboratory testing – Our on-site laboratory is able to conduct comprehensive blood testing with results delivered as quickly as 15 minutes.
- Surgical services – We have full surgical capabilities on site with state-of-the-art equipment for monitoring your pet and keeping them comfortable both during and after their procedure.
Our Magnolia veterinarians are equipped to handle whatever your pet throws at us. We are devoted animal lovers who will treat your pet like they are part of our own family. It’s important to us that they are treated with the utmost care, compassion, and respect. When you bring your pet into Emergency Pet Care of Texas, you can be sure they will receive the best medical care Magnolia has to offer.
I highly recommend this place to everyone!!- Yvette Carlson Winship
This Is Truly a Caring Place with Highly Trained Individuals- Connie Taylor Meyers
You Can Tell that They Love Their Jobs!- Ginger Ginn Ziebold
Very Caring & Knowledgable- Jonna Johnson
Facility is Very Clean, Well-Staffed, & Reasonably Priced
I can't say enough great things about Emergency Pet Care! I brought our Cocker Spaniel, Cody, after he refused to eat and was unsteady on his feet. The facility is very clean, well-staffed, and reasonably priced. Dr. Michelle Willbanks did a great job w”- Jennifer Screen
Friendly, Caring and Compassionate Atmosphere
Full Diagnostics and Surgical Suite
Skilled Vets and Support Staff
Serving the Community Since 2015